Download the WPSApp program for Android 2020, the latest version for free, with a direct link, WPSApp Network Information application is an application dedicated to controlling the security of Internet networks through the most secure WPS protocol for Wi-Fi networks, and it specializes in wireless networks.
Download the Wi-Fi Protection Program 2020 and the Wi-Fi Internet is secured through a clear secret number consisting of eight numbers, which is previously entered from the main device to control the Internet, as it detects attempts to penetrate or exploit the user’s Internet, and enables the user to control Over his entire network and prevent intruders even after they reach the network by removing them from it.
With WPSApp for Android, users can check the most important aspects of a fast and simple internet connection, this protocol allows you to connect to Wi-Fi using an 8-digit code, preinstalled in the router.
Uses of the 2020 WPSApp application
Wi-Fi protection program from penetration for Android
- Find out full information about the user’s Wi-Fi network, such as their name, address, and password.
- If you feel that the WiFi network is being used too much, which affects the speed of access, you must change the wifi password with a secure password.
- Easily enable Wi-Fi connectivity with one click via WPSApp.
- The WPSApp application creates a secret password for the user’s Wi-Fi network, to ensure its strength, and it resets it every period to make it difficult to access in a double protection process.
- We provide you through the Koiji website to download the latest wpsapp program for Android 2020 without root
- WPSApp enables its users to connect to the Internet or not.
- Detect users linked to the user’s Wi-Fi network.
- Know the number of devices connected to the user’s Wi-Fi network.
- WPSApp allows the display of Wi-Fi passwords stored on the device.
- It allows checking devices connected to the user’s network and analyzing the quality of WiFi channels.
- With WPSApp, you can prevent hackers from accessing the network by blocking them.
- Download the Wi-Fi protection program from penetration for free.
How to use WPSApp
The WPSApp application interface is divided into two tabs, the first is “Networks and devices”, which is the tab for viewing all available internet networks in the neighborhood, including the user’s network itself in its name and its protocol address, and it can be accessed via the WPSApp application, as it is also possible through the same Tab Know the network encryption type and all other networks around the user.
The second tab in the WPSApp interface is for device information, which includes the number of devices connected to the network, the ability to disconnect any unwanted or intruder device on a Wi-Fi network, and better secure the network.
WPSApp uses the passcode to try to connect and check whether the network is secure or not, this allows users to view Wi-Fi passwords stored on the device, scan devices connected to the network, and analyze the quality of Wi-Fi channels.
How does WPSApp recognize the surrounding Wi-Fi networks?
- After opening the application, it automatically checks the surrounding networks, and some networks will appear in front of it a red cross sign, which indicates that they are secure networks, which are networks whose owners have stopped WPS but are secured with a password.
- “Some question mark” appears in front of some other Wi-Fi network, which means that the network is secured using WPS, but the password is unknown.
- The third type of network is the “green” in front of it, which is networks that are secured by WPS but the password is known, or they are disabled by WPS but the password is known.
Special notes for WPSApp
- WPSApp disclaims hijacking Wi-Fi networks, and calls on government authorities to punish these intruders.
- WPSApp must be granted full permissions with Android operating systems Marshimilo, in order for it to do its full work, otherwise, the app suffers from an interruption in some tasks.
- Basically, when WPSApp for Android scans surrounding networks, you will see many networks marked with a red X (these are secure networks and every hacking attempt is useless).
- Problems using the WPSApp
- A number of modern Samsung devices, especially the high-end, follow a system of security and encryption that the WPSApp application cannot overcome, and therefore these phones do not display real passwords, but they display a long series of continuous numbers that represent circumvention of the application, and there are ways to break that fraud, through communication With the developer of the WPSApp application.
- Most LG devices running Android Nougat cannot connect to WPSApp, and it is believed that this will happen with Android Oreo OS.
If you are concerned about the safety of your home network, download WPSApp for Android and try all the useful features provided by the app, WPSApp for Android is the perfect app for anyone who wants to know information about Wi-Fi connection and confirm its security, using WPSApp, you can check if the wireless network Safe or not.